9.20.2011

Dear Motivation...

Where the poop did you go?!?!?!

First things first- I've been a terrible, terrible blogger since I brought home the puppy... :/ Please forgive my absence! I even lost a follower over it, whoops! Such is life! Things come up and spending time with a growing and very impressionable pup sort of took precedence. (**Side note: puppy is doing great! He's pretty much completely housebroken, has never whined overnight in his crate, and he already knows "sit" and "stay"... and he's 10 weeks old today!!**) No more puppy talk... until maybe the end of the post when I throw in a bonus pic for fun!

Now back to my rant on lack of motivation-

In this particular case I'm talking about the motivation to get off my lazy bum and work out! Before I went on vacation, I was a fitness freak! I was eating great, I had gotten through half of p90x and had just started up on Insanity. I made it half way to my goal and planned to get right back to it when we got home...
...it's been almost 20 days...

So again, I ask- Dear Motivation, Where the poop did you go?!? How is it that I was so committed and determined last month and suddenly have become a lazy, lazy bum of a couch dweller?! 

As I often do when I need some inspiration, I turned to Pinterest. Here's a sampling of the gems I came across  on my "Search for the path back to fit!" I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! All via my Let's Get Physical pin board...



HELP me out, lovelies!!!! What do you guys do to motivate yourselves? How do you get to the gym on days you just want to sit on the couch?! Any little tips and ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks for sticking around through my little dry spell! I promise to try to be around more often again. So to end on a happy/smiley/squealey note-
Fur babies just make things all better... It's no wonder I can't get off the couch!
Till next time...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hear ya on lack of motivation... let me know how you found yours! Luckily I have managed to get my butt up to walk the dogs! Thank heavens for furbabies!!