8.03.2011

Just think about it and then you'll know...

Ever since I started pinning, I find I come across more and more amazing quotes every day. As much as I adore having all of these gorgeous signs pinned to my "Happy Thoughts" board, I feel like they just get lost and forgotten there. Starting today, I've decided to start highlighting one of those quotes a week so I could share with you all little pieces that especially strike a chord with me. I have absolutely no clue how valid the source of any of these quotes may be- but to be honest, I don't really give a monkey's butt. The point of this is the quote. Whether it was in fact said by the Dalai Lama or just some middle aged man in Iowa (random state choice), the fact remains that I love the quote.

As for the title of these posts...
"Just think about it and then you'll know" happens to be one of those profound things I used to say to my mother when I was way too young to know what profound means. I'm talking 3-4 years old young. The thought of a 3-4 year old saying this is just hilarious to me, but my mother swears it's true! If you don't believe me, take it up with her!
I think it fits the idea that these quotes speak for themselves. I doubt I could give a view on them without rambling, so I won't! So without further ado, enjoy my first "Just think about it and then you'll know" post!

from Pinterest via meggielyn.tumblr.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That quote is awesome! Thanks for stopping by and visiting our blog!

Chris Faulkenberry said...

Brillant.

Michelle said...

I've totally been doing this! I freakin love my Pinterest quote boards! I've done 2 Wordless Wednesdays and both of them have been from there. I'm obsessed.

Cheryl Lage said...

What a fantastic quote and insight!

Thanks so much for coming by Twinfatuation today!
LOVE your blog....and a happy new follower!

Maryesther said...

I'm Krystina's mom and she did start saying this to me when she was about 31/2. And from the first time she said it, I knew it would someday become a famous profound quote, said by a very famous profound person. I love your Blog. I can always count on it to brighten my day and put a smile on my face.