- The prospect of getting some Red Lobster in my belly later on tonight! If food doesn't make you smile, we probably wouldn't get along all that well!
- Balsamic Vinegar!!! (2 food centric smiles? why not?) I could probably drink the left over balsamic vinegar once I've finished my salad... is that strange?
- Wanting to punch Tony Horton (of p90x fame) in the face! I'm sorry, is that inappropriate? I'm on day 1 of week 4- I challenge you to get through 3 weeks of these videos and not end up mocking the nuances that he says. But when I'm working out alone in my apartment and I imitate him out loud, with only my cats to pay attention, I can't help but smile! "Love, love, love, till my Daddy takes my tbird away!" Oh Tony...
- Scaulding hot showers. Even if I'm mocked incessantly for the cloud of steam that fills the room when I'm done and the fact that I look like I've just burned my skin- I LOVE ridiculously hot showers.
- And finally- cats sleeping on clean, folded laundry. This should NOT make me smile. But it does. Look at that face!
Have a great weekend everyone!! ...that was really close to 5 minutes... :/