3.10.2011

A quilting accomplishment...

A short and sweet post just to celebrate my finishing my first quilt! :) As I've expressed before- this project is far from perfect. In fact, if perfect were a place, this quilt would be the opposite side of the world. But I adore it and I put so much love, time, and energy into it. I cannot wait to cuddle up under this bad boy and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Here's hoping each next quilt is a little better than the last!!


The finished quilt on it's temporary home...


Little stitched initials...


The brilliant book the project came from... Buy it!!


The author of this book, Anna Maria Horner, has a fabulous blog with much more happiness and quilting goodness. Check it out! I just came across it recently but I am loving everything about it.

I can't get enough of all of these little accomplishments in life right now. Regardless of how difficult things in life may seem at times, I can always take comfort in celebrating the small happinesses of day to day life. I love it and I can't wait for the next little celebration. Until then- cheers!

No comments: