1.19.2012

An outfit post...

It's Thursday already?!?
Holy cow! My weekend flew by. But I relaxed, and trained, and got a crafty project done!! 
Can't wait to share that later this week!

This is just going to be a short post to keep me accountable on my New Year's Resolution.
I mentioned I hardly ever take the time to put an outfit together and actually look cute so I really want to change that. I spend so much time perusing other blogs and pinterest and I'm constantly inspired by all of it!  So now it's time for me to step up and actually use that inspiration! 
Lucky for me, my person was home this morning so he ran outside with me a second ago to snap a couple quick pictures. 
Here's hoping this is just the start of me looking awesome much, much more often!
**Keep in mind: I never feel like I look cute if I don't have my hair straightened. In these pictures, I left my hair as is when I get out of the shower. EEeek! But in all actuality, I wear my hair like this most often. So it makes this whole "Outfit Post" thing more legitimate. So, try not to mock my lion-like mane!**



 Top- J. Crew
Bottom- Gap
Shoes- Tory Burch
Watch- La Mer Collections
Headband- Claire's (Keepin it classy!)
All other jewelry- Brighton

There it is! My casual but (hopefully) cute first outfit post! It was much easier than all my hemming and hawing would make it seem. Not sure why I get so lazy about it! We all do sometimes though, right? Please tell me I'm not alone in this!

Alright everyone! Power through the ends of your weeks as I get ready to start mine. Here's hoping everyone is doing well and putting in a little effort to get out of sweats and into actual outfits! Just me? Alright then, I got this!!

9 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

I love that top! it can be paired with so many different outfits too! you look so happy!

Deidre said...

I love the top too! It's so cute.

Also your hair looks straight to me!!

And I think it looks awesome.

Kate said...

CUTE! I totally struggle with that- I live in my yoga pants. Love your goal to dress cute!

Unknown said...

Looks good! I hear ya... I don't feel cute unless my hair is done either. But yours looks nice all wavy like... :)

Katie said...

very cute! I'm jealous of your weather! my car said 4 degrees on the way home from work today!

Jessica said...

Very cute!!! Love the plaid! Don't you just adore your Tory's???? I live in mine!

Robin said...

yay!! I am excited to see the first outfit! :] cute, absolutely love the shirt & shoes!

Em @ gymandtonic-em.com said...

Your outfit is SO cute!! And I am definitely jealous of the shoes!! :)

Unknown said...

I like your lion mane. It's very cute :)

Happy Friday!