I say it every week, but I love when Thursdays roll around!
There are few things quite as lovely as pretending to spend my money all willy nilly like... Except maybe actually having the money to spend frivolously... A girl can dream!
This week, I focused on things I'd want to be wearing in these next couple of months. I cannot reiterate enough- Florida fall is not like fall on the rest of the planet! We don't get the joys of color changing leaves and to be completely honest, you can probably go right on wearing your shorts (as long as they're khaki, trendy, or fabulous!) So my autumn inspired fashions may not SCREAM this time of year to some of you. For me, these are exactly the things I could rock whilst sipping on my pumpkin spice latte...
1. Pretty Fall colored dress- Courtesy of Modcloth...Why yes, I do have dresses much like this in different colors... I don't see why that matters...
2. Business-y looking fun skirt- Anthropologie rocks my socks! I like that fall means I can wear semi serious looking clothing for no apparent reason.
3. Delicious looking hoodie- J. Crew has this amazing knack for making wonderfully cozy looking casual wear that I'd never guess costs as much as it does. But who thinks about price in a nap worthy hoodie?
4. "Florida Autumns aren't cold" top- Also from Anthropologie. 2 good reasons on this one- it's adorable and because I can!
5. Blowfish ankle "kick some booty" boots- I love all Blowfish shoes. You can go look them up, say to yourself "Surely, she doesn't mean these!" But I can assure you- yes, even those!
6. Skinny, Casual, I'm so cool Fossil watch- Because I'm casual and so cool... and because I can't possibly do a window shopping spree and not include Fossil.
There it is peeps! This weeks shtuff I wish would magically appear at my place! :) Hope you enjoyed it!
What do you consider your "staple Autumn items"? And what the hell is the difference, if any, between Fall and Autumn?
till next time...