Hello there lovelies!
Sorry this week's window shopping spree is a little late. Looks like that cold that's been making its rounds decided it was time to stop by my place. Bleh! There was also another exciting development around here earlier this week- that's a whole post for another day though! Stay tuned! It's guaranteed to put a smile on your face and there's a bunch of pictures that go along with it. Squeeee!! I can barely hold in my excitement.
But I will...
This week I did the entirety of my window shopping on that brilliant site known as Etsy. In case you've
been living under a rock with no human contact not yet had the pleasure of perusing the site, do yourself a favor and check it out. There's loads of handmade amazingness- clothing, art, paper goods, craft supplies, home decor, furniture, antiques... pretty much all things gorgeous. It's no wonder anyone can waste so much time on this site. They have EVERYTHING! While this list could've been massive, I limited myself to my usual 6 items. They're gorgeous and I want them. *Insert innocent grin here*
1. Chalkboard To-do list- If you take a gander at my Pinterest boards, it's no secret I have a bit of a chalkboard obsession right now. There's even 2 just on this weeks spree! But combining lists AND chalkboards- my heart! The seller has a bunch that say different things, but I can especially appreciate this one. Procrastinators unite! ...later!
2. Cork top kitchen jars- I've been wanting to find the perfect countertop canisters for my kitchen and I daresay these would be it. I love them! They're so simple and yet stinkin adorable with their "dash","pinch", and "spoonful." Even cuter? There's a splash of bright color on the inside.
3. Dainty clutch with obnoxiously huge flower- Obnoxiously huge flowers have a place in every piece of apparel! I'm not sold on the practicality of a clutch but damn if I don't think they make an outfit look fantastic.
4. Sparkly star bobby pin- So simple, and yet, I can see this dressing up any ordinary outfit/hairstyle. There's tons of stuff like this on Etsy and I think they would all be lovely additions to my life. This one little bobby pin would be a perfect start.
5. Vintage suitcase pet bed- Why? Because there's no place a vintage suitcase doesn't belong! Completely random and completely ok in my book.
6. Mother of all chalkboard/key/mail/organizer thingy- Ummm... Yes please?! How fantastic is that?! There's a ton from this seller that are even bigger and more fabulous. Check them out!
Obviously, this is such a minuscule sampling of the sort of things you can find on etsy. Just about anything you can think up- you can either find it there or find someone that can make it for you. How brilliant is that? Check it out and let me know what you find.
I'm always a little sad when my window shopping spree is over. But worry not! There is a vacation in my near future and I am ill prepared. Perhaps in one of the next couple of weeks there will be an actual shopping spree on thursday... a mini, not nearly as extravagant one, but just as fantastic because it'll be for a lovely, lovely getaway... *le sigh*
Till next time!