8.27.2011

My Liebster Blog award... and I'm on vacation...

I've been a little MIA this week... sorry guys! I got that cold that's been making it's rounds and I had to put all my efforts and energy into fighting it off because- vacation starts tomorrow!!!! eeehhhhhkjnasfkjb,jhgby,jed,,evwghjkguywr! *You should know I legitimately made that noise just now when I typed that I'd be going on vacation.*


I am feeling a little better but luckily I don't HAVE to be 100% to enjoy laying in the sun. So I think I'll be alright.

In the midst of this cold I got a wonderful little surprise. If you've spent any time surfing around multiple blogs, you'll know we bloggers are a very friendly bunch and we just LOVE getting and receiving blog awards... I was feeling a little left out that I had yet to be acknowledged as being "blog award" worthy. Well MinDog and Metch from over at Shitty Fabulous Lives (p.s. go check them out!) made my week by honoring me as one of their 5 Liebster Awards.


Their description and background information is much more thorough than that which I am about to leave. In essence, each recipient passes the award on to 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers that they feel deserve some kudos. Oh! And there are rules. 
1. Thank the giver.
2. Pass it along to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers. Leave a comment and follow them.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope your followers spread the love to other bloggers.

So, without further ado-
Thank you MinDog and Metch!! So glad my first blog award came from a couple of kick ass girls!

My Liebster Blog awards go to-

Angie over at Smoosy

Michelle over at Running with Scissors

Kelsey over at Harbor Cottage


Jenna over at The Duty Family

These are just a handful of some of my newest, most favoritest (take that, grammar!) blogs! I hope you guys will visit them and I hope you'll find them as interesting as I do! Pass along the happy!

And with that- I am on vacation people!! See you all at the end of this coming week... Hope it has as many smiles as mine is about to have...

Strange video... But I love the song!

 1



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yaayyy!!!! Thank you ssoooo much! This totally made my day & I'm glad my first award came from such a sweet girl!! Have a blast on your vacay, I'm so jealous

XOXO

Kelsey said...

you are so sweet! In almost three years of blogging I have never received an award!! Woo! I will reblog this week. Thanks!!